Cofina is looking for a Business Analyst to play a key role in the technological development of different sectors at one of our clients. The incumbent will be someone who enjoys managing files with diverse issues and who is comfortable navigating a changing environment.
- Write business cases. Carry out the reflection, drafting and coordination of assigned business cases belonging to the human resources, legal affairs and corporate affairs sector. In particular, he will be responsible for analyzing certain priority requests for the organization to establish anticipated benefits, high-level needs in terms of resources involved, costs, risks, supplier support needs, success criteria, in collaboration with stakeholders;
- Take part in strategic projects. Determine business requirements, ensuring traceability of solution requirements from implementation to delivery, including participation in the strategy and test cases, as well as writing documentation around this process in collaborating with the change management team;
- Develop processes and procedures related to business needs, system integrations and user interactions. He could be required to produce functional analyses, being a translator between business units and technical experts. Example: when implementing a business solution by evaluating the gap between current processes and target processes;
- Assist the product director and stakeholders in the business sectors with ad hoc requests regarding the design of new processes or redesign/optimization of existing processes. Example: collaborate closely with solution architects and cybersecurity experts in evaluating different SaaS solutions that potentially meet business strategies.
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience as a business analyst;
- Experience working in an agile framework;
- Knowledge of business analysis best practices;
- Experience in the energy or HR field, an asset;
- Experience in project management, an asset;
- Knowledge of SAP (S4/Hana), HCM, Salesforce platforms, an asset;
- BABOK certification, an asset;
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or relevant equivalent training;
- French and English (bilingualism required).