Cofina has a one-year mandate as Designer-Developer to fill with one of its clients.
.Net Designer-Developer / Tech Lead
- Act as a Tech Lead designer-developer .NET;
- Advise the project in the choice of solutions and decisions affecting the Backend and user interface portions;
- Analyze, design and implement (program) solutions;
- Help in the supervision of the .NET developers of the project team.
- 6 to 9 years old: ASP.NET and – .NET Framework and Core and C # Sharp and VB.NET;
- Essential: Have relevant Techlead experience;
- Experience with the Visual Studio and Bitbucket environment;
- IIS experience (express and local);
- Experience with Windows mobile applications and the concepts of data replication, connected and disconnected mode;
- All other technologies that would improve the “look & feel of forms”;
- Knowledge of UX / UI and WCAG 2.0 standards (an asset).