Reporting to the Director, Digital Solutions and as a .NET (C #) / Business Intelligence (SSIS) / Cloud (AWS) developer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and evolving the components of the risk management product. The candidate must have sufficient knowledge of system architecture to interact with the solution architect and be skilled in adapting the design of his deliverables to existing components of the product and the organization. He must also have the knowledge and qualities necessary to work directly with our partners in the Risk team to support them in the preparation and integration of data and to help them in the preparation, transformation and provision of the data. information supporting the analysis and monitoring of investment portfolios.
.Net Developer / Business Intelligence
- Propose, design, develop, support and upgrade data transformation components using the .NET framework (C #), the SSIS tool and the AWS cloud components by following the existing reference framework;
- Ensure the quality of the solution in concert with the analysts, the designer, the solution architect and the users;
- Develop implantation files, participate in the implementation and post-implantation support;
- Recommend improvements related to the applications in its sector according to the needs of the organization;
- Carry out the construction of modular components;
- Develop and execute unit and integrated tests;
- Integrate day and night support rotation.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Minimum of 3 years in the financial sector (financial products, portfolio management);
- Knowledge in data warehousing, modeling, information systems architecture (SOA) and software design;
- Application and UI development: Python, C #, .NET Core, WCF, Angular, Typescript, Node.js, Bootstrap, KendoUI (required);
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 platform, Integration Services (required);
- Integration: SSIS, Snaplogic (asset);
- Test and deployment: Docker, Swagger, Azure DevOps, GIT (asset);
- Experience with AWS services (S3, Lambda, etc.) (asset);
- Knowledge of the financial sector, particularly market risk (asset);
- Experience with the AGILE approach (Jira / Confluence) (asset);
- Academic training: university degree in computer science or related discipline;
- Knowledge of the SDLC development lifecycle;
- Be able to work with tight deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, both oral and written;