Cofina is looking for an Infrastructure Implementation specialist for a one-year contract for one of its clients.
Infrastructure implementation specialist
- Deploy and support BigIP infrastructures (LTM, APM, DNS);
- Develop automation to facilitate the deployment and operations of these infrastructures;
- Ensure stability and optimize the services under the responsibility of the group;
- Carry out research and evaluation of solutions;
- Training and knowledge transfer to internal resources.
- Project concerned: The project sets up the inventory management tool for the client’s construction sites.
- The purpose of this role is to support the existing network team that manages BigIP technologies.
- Have good experience with Big-IP LTM and APM modules (4 years);
- Have a good knowledge of network protocols (TCP / IP, http, etc.); (Four years);
- Have experience with types of authentication (Basic, NTLM, Kerberos, SSL, RSA, LDAP, etc.) (4 years);
- Excellent basic knowledge of Linux, Windows and networking systems (6 years);
- Practical automation skills an asset.