Cofina is looking for a QA Analyst / Coordinator to participate in major projects at a client.
Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Provide and maintain document templates for test strategies. He consults his colleagues to improve the template.
- Act as an expert with project teams on the use of tools and standards.
- Support the teams in writing test strategies in active collaboration with the architecture and analysis teams;
- Support the teams in the drafting of acceptance test plans and scripts;
- Support teams to report evidence of compliance following the execution of test cases;
- Respect and enforce the methodology and the defined quality standards;
- Establish and maintain effective communications with the various project stakeholders;
- Ensure the development and dissemination of documentation and standards;
- Implement quality assurance processes, in particular the automation of non-regression tests and validate compliance with these in the execution of strategies, plans and selected test cases;
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent;
- four (4) relevant experience;
- experience with quality assurance and automated testing tools and software (MTM, VSTS, HP QC, others);
- Experience in managing test and initial reset data.
- practical knowledge of working in agile mode (Scrum / Kanban);
- Experience in automated test development or scripting.
- good writing and documentation skills;
- very good knowledge of spoken and written French;
- general knowledge of the software required by the function.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Cartesian mind and ability to develop practical solutions and popularize technical data;
- ease of working in complex and constantly changing situations;
- ease of handling several files with tight deadlines;
- resourcefulness, rigor, sense of responsibility and organization;
Bilingual French and English.