Cofina is seeking a highly skilled SQL Developer with an entrepreneurial spirit. You will collaborate with the teams to build and evolve the company’s information system, based on business’ needs, clients’ requests, and regulatory requirements.
- Establish operational standards and support massive daily import of investment data
- Develop the SQL Server databases by creating data structures, T-SQL procedures and optimizing existing codes
- Develop the ETL layer using SSIS, SQL and other ad hoc languages (.NET, PowerShell, etc.)
- Develop complementary utilities to support our activities
- Participate in the ongoing transformation of the system by proposing new solutions and contributing to the company’s R&D effort
- Contribute to the evolution of the IT team
- Perform other related duties
- University degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server databases, SSIS and .Net development languages (5 years minimum).
- Strong autonomy, initiative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team and actively collaborate on multidisciplinary projects.
- Knowledge and experience in the financial markets and the hedge fund industry is an asset.
- Bilingualism (spoken / written) French and English.