Sonya Thayer, Founder
With more than 30 years of experience in IT consulting and operations management in the field of information technologies, Sonya has held leading roles as Vice President and Associate for the last 20 years. She is a leader in the management of IT services.
"I am a passionate person who excels in business development and interpersonal relationships. I am known for my constant concern for the satisfaction of my clients and the well-being of my consultants. Communication is for me the key to success and I make sure I remain available to all my clients, colleagues and consultants. ''— Sonya
What the clients are looking for:
Professionals who fit into their teams, bringing their expertise and experience while respecting the organization’s methodologies and ways of doing things.
What the consultants are looking for:
A firm capable of supporting them throughout its mandate at the client and offering a healthy and respectful work environment. A consultant who is well treated in his firm is more inclined to deliver quality service to his client.
- We make sure to be well informed and understand the specific needs of the manager.
- At the beginning of an assignment, we make sure with the client that the consultant integrates well into his new team.
- Then we carry out regular follow-ups with the managers to ensure that the mission is carried out to their complete satisfaction.
- We do not hesitate to take corrective action when necessary.
- At the beginning of each new assignment, we make sure that the consultant has received all the relevant information about the client and its internal procedures in order to succeed. We also exchange on the values of our firm.
- We carry out regular follow-ups onsite with the managers at the client. Communication is the key factor in the success of a project.
- We offer our consultants practice meetings by role or specialty, cocktails and team lunches in an atmosphere of exchange and relaxation and we manage them in a human way.