Cofina offers consulting services from 4 areas of expertise that we call our communities:
Community : Information Technology (IT)
Consultants specialized in project management, analysis and development to participate in and carry out IT transformation projects, package integration, application development, etc.
- Project leaders, Scrum Master, PCO;
- Functional and Business Analysts;
- Architects: Enterprise, Business, Solution, Security and Infrastructure;
- Front End and Back End Developers, DevOps, Product Owner, etc.
Community : Finance
The global financial sector has undergone a major transformation in recent years and technology is at the heart of this phenomenon. Montreal has become a key player in specialized financial technology by using mathematical calculations or algorithms to create the most sophisticated decision support systems. We offer professional services adapted to this field. Our specialists are here to help you.
- Project directors, Scrum Master, PCO;
- Business Analysts specialized in Finance and Investments;
- Solution Architects, Developers and Statisticians, etc.
- Trading Room, Private and Public Market Finance, Front and Back Office, Data Comprehension, Murex, e-Front and Markit EDM.
Community : Business Intelligence (BI)With the advancement of technology, businesses are accumulating a lot of data from customers to products, online businesses, markets, and more. Never before has the information available been so voluminous, rich and complex. Business Intelligence has had to evolve to adapt to this new reality, to interpret data and enable managers to make informed business decisions.
- Specialists in Big Data
- Decision Architects
- Specialists in Business Processes and Information Gathering (ETL)
- Information Storage (Data Mart, Olap / Cube, Data Lake)
- Developers, etc.
Cloudera, HortonWorks, MapR, HDFS, Hive, ZooKeeper, Spark, SQOOP, Azure, Amazon, MongoDB, HBase, SQL Server (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, DTS), Python, SQL, Olap, UML, Multi-threading, Tableau, BI Power, Hadoop, Business Object, Microstrategy, SAS, etc.
Community : Communication
Our team of communications consultants is involved in implementing strategies to promote brand awareness and drive business growth in new markets.
- Implementation of communication plans and strategies.
- Production of communication tools intended for an internal and external public.
- Website management of the company as well as social networks.
- Consultants in internal or external communication
- Webmaster, Edimaster, Web and Technical Editors
- Social Media Specialists, Digital Content Manager
- Web Strategist, Web Architect, etc.